Sr. Network Engineer
Carezian is looking for a Seasoned and innovative Network Engineer. The Sr. Network Engineer’s role is to ensure the stability and integrity of in-house voice, data, video, wireless network services, On-premise, and the cloud. This is achieved by planning, designing, and developing local area networks (LANs) and wide-area networks (WANs) across the organization. In addition, the Network Engineer will participate in the installation, monitoring, maintenance, support, and optimization of all network hardware, software, and communication links. This individual will also analyze and resolve network hardware and software problems quickly, and Proactively take approaches that ensure the Optimal performance of systems.
Strategy & Planning
- Collaborate with executive management and department leaders to assess near- and long-term network capacity needs.
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to network configuration, network mapping, processes, and service records.
- Develop, implement and maintain policies, procedures, and associated training plans for network administration, usage, and disaster recovery.
Acquisition & Deployment
- Design and deploy company LANs, WANs, and wireless networks, including servers, routers, hubs, switches, UPSs, and other hardware.
- Conduct research on network products, services, protocols, and standards to remain abreast of developments in the networking industry.
- Oversee new and existing equipment, hardware, and software upgrades.
- Interact and negotiate with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure network products and services.
- Configure networks to ensure their smooth and reliable operation for fulfilling business objectives and processes.
- Monitor network performance and troubleshoot problem areas as needed.
- Ensure network connectivity of all servers, workstations, telephony equipment, fax machines, and other network appliances.
- Manage Large Scale Network Infrastructure Services, Including SD-WANS, CDN and more.
- Practice network asset management, including maintenance of network component inventory and related documentation and technical specifications information.
- Monitor and test network performance and provide network performance statistics and reports.
- Participate in managing all network security solutions.
- Perform server and security audits, and system backups and recovery.
- Manage and/or provide guidance to junior members of the team.
Formal Education & Certification
- University degree in computer science or electrical engineering and/or 10 years equivalent work experience.
- Certifications in CCNA, CCNP, or CCIE.
Knowledge & Experience
- Proven experience and success with LAN, WAN, WLAN, and WWAN design and implementation.
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting IP routing/switching technologies and protocols including TCP/IP, BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, MPLS, HSRP, and VRRP in a dual-stack IPv4/6 environment
- Experience with configuring ASA firewalls, Palo Alto Firewalls and load balancers such as F5 or Netscalers, ADC, etc.
- Thorough knowledge of subject area sufficient for strategic planning, technology assessment and direction. Knowledge of telephony systems, including VOIP, Call Manager
- Competence with Networking technologies, AWS, Azure, testing tools and procedures for voice and data circuits.
- Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Able to conduct research into networking issues and products as required.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Highly self motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Able to effectively prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Opportunity to work with remarkable A teams and do your best work yet
- Health Insurance coverage;
- Company-sponsored training and career development
- Fresh fruit and other snacks on-site;
- Other Fun corporate events :